SilzerLaw Chartered regularly presents on-site workshops and seminars for human resource professionals who are involved in the hiring and employment of foreign nationals. These seminars are tailored to your individual needs. Popular seminars include a general overview of hiring the foreign national and a more detailed seminar addressing the proper preparation of Form I-9 for international employees.
Our office also conducts a very popular seminar for international students at universities and colleges throughout the United States. This seminar takes the student from initial attendance at a U.S. school through permanent residency in the United States. It provides details on pitfalls to avoid, necessary advance planning that must be done, and other information that is both necessary and helpful for an enjoyable, noteworthy, and productive experience in the United States.
The firm also creates and presents special workshops and presentations for organizations and professional groups on immigration-related issues and concerns.
Recent workshops conducted:
- - Hiring the Foreign National: An Employer's Guide
- The Road to Success in the United States
- Graduation and Beyond: Options for the International Student
- Destination USA: Opportunities for Immigration to America
- EB-5 Update: Latest Developments for Investment-Based Green Cards